2017 Summer Semester Registration
Early Registration with 10% Discount : 01/15/17 -02/11/17
Normal Registration : 02/12/17 -03/11/2017
Late Registration with 10% Late Fee: 03/12/17- 04/22/17
Classes Begin the week of 04/23/2017
For Registration Questions, email ICTS@stbm.org
INTERNATIONAL CENTER for TORAH STUDIES
Welcome to the International Center for Torah Studies program. I have taken my thirty years of teaching Torah and created this life changing program to help you better understand your Hebrew Roots. Discover the hidden meanings behind Messiah and how He lived. Learn more about our upcoming classes in your area by calling toll-free, 1-866-867-2488.
Simchat Torah Beit Midrash® (STBM) and the International Center for Torah Studies™ (ICTS) present “Kol-Bo™”, and the “Walking With Messiah” Discipleship Program.“Kol-Bo™”, literally translated, means “The Voice Within”, and it’s exactly this Voice that we seek to pursue and evoke within one another and those around us. ICTS utilizes the Kol-Bo™ “Walking With Messiah” Discipleship Program to teach, strengthen, and disciple students in the Word, and in their relationship with the Lord.
The ICTS “Walking With Messiah” Discipleship Program is a multi-level, multi-media curriculum facilitating college-style courses in classrooms locally, and available exclusively online at www.OnlineTorahSchool.com.
This ICTS program uses the STBM Companion Workbook™ and award-winning Companion Textbook™ whose stunning full-color design appeals to every type of student, including those who learn best by seeing and listening – called audio/visual learners. Rabbi Messer’s gift for teaching the audio/visual learner is a hallmark of the STBM ministry.
The Walking With Messiah Discipleship Courses are specifically designed in graduated learning tracks. Students are required to complete the courses in order.
ICTS Class Tuition
The International Center for Torah Studies presents 5 university-style courses. Each on-line course contains up to 52 one-hour video classes featuring Rabbi Messer, and multi-media learning tools including interactive review programs as well as full-color, fully illustrated Companion Textbooks.
(Each on-line course is 16 weeks long, via the ICTS website.)
Please contact us for more details on class prices and details..
ICTS Program Certification and Accreditation
STBM and the International Center for Torah Studies currently offer “Certificates of Completion” for each Level of the Kol-Bo Discipleship Program, for our facilitated classroom settings.
Future ICTS classes, curriculum, and online Bible College courses may meet University standards for Accreditation and/or Certification.
Due to the unique nature and content of the ICTS Curriculum, we encourage you to check with your College or University to inquire about course Credits and Credit Transfer.
Sign up today and get started on learning more about the Hebrew Roots lifestyle today!
For more information, please contact us today!
In-Class Facilitated Class
1. Simply click on the button above to complete the paperless application.
2. Optional: If you have chosen to also do Optional Web Access you must create yourself an account by going to www.onlinetorahschool.com. Do not register for a class there, just create yourself an account so that STBM ICTS Administration can give you access before your class starts.
3. A package of all your class materials will be shipped to your house before class starts!
Full Online Class
1. First-time students, start by complete the Registration Form. The Username and Password you choose will be confirmed by email within minutes.
2. With your new username and password, you may login to your ICTS control panel to submit an Enrolment Application to ICTS.
3. Your enrolment confirmation will be sent to you by email. You are now cleared to start your course! Log-on to www.onlinetorahschool.com
4. A package of all your class materials will be shipped to your house before class starts!